We make it easy for you to make maintenance requests. There are two ways to request repairs:
1. For non-emergencies – complete the service request below for maintenance or repairs.
2. If your request is more urgent call us immediately at (208) 440-4620 to make a maintenance request. If the situation involves a serious water leak, turn off the main water valve in your rental home.
Before Requesting Maintenance
Before making a maintenance request check out these tips and tricks:
- Check and replace the battery if the smoke detector doesn’t work on the monthly check up. Notify maintenance immediately if the smoke detector isn’t working.
- Check and replace the battery in the smoke detector if it beeps on and off.
- Check the breaker panel or fuse box if there is no power to plugs or switches. Check all GFI plugs and push the reset button.
- If the garbage disposal won’t work, push the reset button or use an allen wrench to turn it.
- If you don’t have hot water or it’s too hot, check the thermostat on the hot water tank.
- If the faucet or toilets are leaking, turn off the water fixture under the sink or toilet at valve and notify maintenance.
- If the toilet is plugged try a plunger. Then call maintenance if you can’t get it unplugged.
- If the sink is plugged try removing any hair from the drain.
- If the heater is not working, check the thermostat. Check the button or pilot lights. Are the furnace covers on correctly? Pilot light lit? Breaker tripped?
- If the dishwasher won’t drain food out of the bottom of the dishwasher rinse dishes before washing. Jet dry prevents hard water build up and we recommend using it once a month to help with that.
- If the refrigerator is not the right temperature check the thermostat and set it correctly. Make sure the front and back grills are clean and clean out the drain hole.